will be held in Chengdu ( online,free )
Chengdu, China, June 29th - July 1, 2021Welcome to ICEC 2021 at Chengdu!
The 22nd International Conference on Electronic Commerce (ICEC 2021) will be held in Chengdu, China on June 29th - July 1, 2021. ICEC 2021 aims at providing researchers and practitioners in electronic commerce and related areas with an opportunity to present original ideas and share insightful opinions. The theme of ICEC 2021 is “E-Commerce in AI era.”
We have many presentations of high quality original research papers addressing issues concerning the theory, design, development, evaluation, and application of electronic commerce and related fields. We also have presentations of research-in-progress contributions that are innovative and inspirational.
The paper presentations will be organized into following technical sessions (tentative):
We welcome submissions of original research papers addressing issues concerning the theory, design,
development, evaluation, and application of electronic commerce and related fields. We also encourage
submissions of research-in-progress contributions that are innovative and inspirational. Research
particularly sought after are those motivated by real-world business problems and validated using
1. The submitted papers must be original work. A paper with substantial overlap with the submission must neither be already published, nor be currently under review for publication in any other venue.
2. All submissions will be handled electronically at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icec2021
3. All submissions must be in English (Except Chinese paper track). Each paper is limited to 8 pages including figures and references. Please follow the Manuscript Templates for Conference .
4. Both full papers and abstracts are welcome.
5. Registration will open soon and it will be free!.
Chengdu is the capital of the Chinese province of Sichuan. Chengdu is located in central Sichuan. The surrounding Chengdu Plain is known as the "Country of Heaven" and the "Land of Abundance". Chengdu is now one of the most important economic, financial, commercial, cultural, transportation, and communication centers in Western China. More than 260 Fortune 500 companies have established branches in Chengdu. Due to its favorable natural environment, weather, cuisine, relaxed lifestyle, and affordable living cost, Chengdu has been named as the most livable city for many times.